Los Angeles Community College District
|Director of College Facilties
The Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) invites applications for the position of Director of College Facilities. This position plans, coordinates, evaluates, and directs the building maintenance, alteration, and repair, custodial, and grounds and equipment maintenance operations activities of a college; participates in the planning, design, review, and integration of construction projects.
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university preferably with a major in business or public administration, architecture, engineering, construction management, or a field closely related to facilities management.
- Four years of additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Four years of full-time paid experience in the management of building maintenance and repair operations of large commercial or public building complexes.
- Experience with the oversight of custodial and/or grounds maintenance operations must have been part of the experience noted above.
- Supervisory experience over a variety of trades is desirable.
Link to Full Post Online
|July 14, 2017