|North Orange County Community College District
Director, Physical Plant and Facilities
$113,641 - $143,795 (annually)
Plans, organizes and directs the overall facilities programs and maintenance operations functions for a college campus, including facilities management, campus maintenance and operations, and various auxiliary services; evaluates the effectiveness of facilities programs, maintenance operations and assigned auxiliary services; develops and implements plans and procedures to facilitate and improve operations and activities.
In addition to the essential functions, the Director, Physical Plant and Facilities may be assigned responsibility for the coordination and supervision of auxiliary services such as campus safety and security operations, campus mail services, campus production services, and campus receiving and warehousing functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Administration or a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Demonstrated experience in administering facilities and maintenance operations functions, including buildings and grounds.
- Demonstrated experience with facilities planning and management, including scheduled maintenance and new construction.
- Minimum of three years of increasingly responsible management experience in facilities, maintenance and operations functions.
- Commitment to diversity. All applicants must have demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty and staff.
Link to Post Online
For more information and to apply, visit: www.nocccd.peopleadmin.com/postings/2964