Foundation for California Community Colleges
Building (MEP) Assesor
Starting at $85,000
The MEP (Building) Assessor position tracks condition assessments for campus buildings and develops cost modeling for maintenance projects, enabling colleges to plan budgets and help facilitate the passing of much-needed bond measures. This position requires travel to all community college campus locations in California requiring travel 24 - 28 weeks per year. The schedule is usually one week of travel followed by one week of working from home. For additional details on this role and to apply online please click on the link below.
Education and Experience
- Relevant BA/BS, equivalent work experience, or a combination of both.
- Minimum of five (5) + years of related work experience.
- Minimum of two (2) + years of experience in an education or non-profit environment preferred.
- Strong program or project management and or business analysis skills.
- Familiarity with the community college system a plus.
View Full Post and Apply Online